Saturday, July 18, 2009

Degree programs

degree programs

» Degree Programs - Nurse Online Education Professional Reference ...
Degree Programs - Nurse Online Education,Professional Reference and Education Articles Directory,Free articles directory about reference and education ,you can submit article to the directory.It is all free.

Why Online LPN to RN Degree Programs Rock
This initiative possible through online degree program offered by the College Network will help you progress from LPN to RN in much lesser time as compared to the traditional classroom route. Moreover, this facility enables you to ...

Arizona State University Online | MBA University Degree Programs
Arizona State University Online Quick Facts: Arizona State University was established 1885 Arizona State University is accredited by the Higher Learning.

Voelz is new leader of Adult Degree Programs | UW-Green Bay | Inside
Zach Voelz will assume the title of Director of Adult Degree Programs, according to Jan Thornton, associate provost for outreach and adult access. Voelz has worked for Adult Degree (formerly Extended Degree) for the past seven years and ...

Western Governors University - Western Governors - Online ...
Western Governors University - Western Governors - Online University - Western Governors University Reviews - Degree Programs at www.wgu.edu Western.

Board of Governors debate online degree programs, announce ...
"Most of them are degree-completion programs. It's a much greater challenge to me conceptually to offer an 18-year-old a four-year degree, while they sit at home and do it one course at a time online," Podolefsky said. ...

Online Money Making Degree Programs
Practical Work Many online education has advantages of flexibility to plan your learning schedule internet money making degree programs and push yourself until your complete the whole program. If you are a kind of person that prefers ...

» The Value of an Online Degree Professional Reference and ...
However, this is where the true value of an online degree shines through. Thanks to the multitude of online degree programs which are available, people who never thought they would have an opportunity to earn a degree are now ...

A University Course and choosing | FeedAgg.com
Accelerated bachelors degree programs are designed to accommodate busy adults who have not earned their bachelor's degree. An accelerated bachelor's degree course may last one to two years. Many colleges and universities are offering ...

help! what is wrong with this sentence!!!!!?
I live in VA and i was just wondering where can i go with these grades/ Etc.

I have 3.2 GPA / 4.5 scale and 1720/2400 SAT score (i am going to retake it n get better score, shooting for 1850.)
100-94=A
93-86=B
86-78=C

i've got 650 on math
and 600 on reading
and i messed up on writing 470

i am a tae kwon do instructor 5years, black belt 3rd degree, in sparring team, and demo team.
i did TSA 2 years. was Vice president (i passed auto CAD certified exam)
won 2 State fair 2nd place for Geography
i did JROTC 2years and went to some Competitions
done my 144 hr. community service hours
i am first one to going to college in my family
i have clean record in high school
and i did Governor School Program thinging (mentorship) - Engineer
and i am korean.. came here about 6 years ago
can speak 3 languages...
played soccer for 5 years in Parks& rec.

i think thats about it...

i want to be a Pilot or FBI agent... which college would be best for those? i think VT is.. but any others i can try?



okay, my questions are

*1. do i have chance getting into Newport, GMU,VT,JMU,ODU,VCU,VMI? (especially VT)

*2. does colleges look at your senior grade too?

*3. What other school can i get in to with this grade?

*4. any special school for Pilot, FBI agent, Military Tech. (can be anywhere)

5, i also want to try for any military academies... do u think its going to be too hard for me? cuz i heard its really hard to get in...
and which academy is easier to get in.? westpoint?

PLZ! i really need help

DETAIL PLZ :(

if i raise my senior (1st sem) grades up... will i have good chance for VT?
and could u help rank the colleges that i've listed


colleges in va with this grade?
I live in VA and i was just wondering where can i go with these grades/ Etc.

I have 3.2 GPA / 4.5 scale and 1720/2400 SAT score (i am going to retake it n get better score, shooting for 1850.)
100-94=A
93-86=B
86-78=C

i've got 650 on math
and 600 on reading
and i messed up on writing 470

i am a tae kwon do instructor 5years, black belt 3rd degree, in sparring team, and demo team.
i did TSA 2 years. was Vice president (i passed auto CAD certified exam)
won 2 State fair 2nd place for Geography
i did JROTC 2years and went to some Competitions
done my 144 hr. community service hours
i am first one to going to college in my family
i have clean record in high school
and i did Governor School Program thinging (mentorship) - Engineer
and i am korean.. came here about 6 years ago
can speak 3 languages...
played soccer for 5 years in Parks& rec.

i think thats about it...

i want to be a Pilot or FBI agent... which college would be best for those? i think VT is.. but any others i can try?



okay, my questions are

*1. do i have chance getting into Newport, GMU,VT,JMU,ODU,VCU,VMI? (especially VT)

*2. does colleges look at your senior grade too?

*3. What other school can i get in to with this grade?

*4. any special school for Pilot, FBI agent, Military Tech. (can be anywhere)

5, i also want to try for any military academies... do u think its going to be too hard for me? cuz i heard its really hard to get in...
and which academy is easier to get in.? westpoint?

PLZ! i really need help

DETAIL PLZ :(

if i raise my senior (1st sem) grades up... will i have good chance for VT?
and could u help rank the colleges that i've listed


VA colleges! with this grade?
I am majorly depressed..My career choices have been bad, I am 32 years-old....right now I am living overseas, I teach at a University in South Amerca and bcs. I didnt want to waste anymore time, I started a Masters Degree in School Counseling ONLINE last year, I have already put one year into this program, invested a lot of money.

Well, I just came back to the U.S., and I have realized that I do not like ONLINE study, it is not for me....However, I have 1 year left of classwork, then 1/2 year internship. I have thought about just quitting this program and goign to the local Universit to do the same program. AT this point it would cost the SAME, as online costs more (and the local university would be less...), and i would finish at the same point. I just dont know if it is worth the effort, I am upset with myself, doing this online was a mistake, but as I have spent so much moeny already and one year, dont know if I should just finish it. What do you think?


Should I continue this online program?
I am currently getting into my junior year of college majoring in Neuroscience and I began realizing that if I don't get into a medical school, I have no clue what I would do! I love neuroscience, read research papers for fun, want to be a neurosurgeon, but despite my extracurriculars and internships my GPA is not very good and that could well be my ticket to the curb. My university only offers a Bachelor of Arts degree in neuroscience and that scares me as well.

Is it hard to get into a graduate school to pursue a masters or PhD in neuroscience? I also have a lot of student loans (80k right now), would any program pay for graduate school? ANY help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!


What can I do with a B.A. Neuroscience degree?
i have two options so i was wondering if yall could help me. i am going to school to get my bachelors in early childhood education.

1) get my aa degree at a community college and then transfer to a university to receive my bachelors in early childhood education.

2) get an as degree in childhood management at a community college and stay there to receive my bachelors in childhood education. (the community college i am attending offers this bachelors program)

tuition is not an issue, i have a tuition waiver for 4 years of school for free plus they pay for all my books. so if cost is not an option which would be better? option 1 or 2, and please explain! thank you!!!


which option is better for college?
I'm currently in my second term of college. I started out with environmental technician program out of uncertainty, but I'm still feeling a pull toward health care. However, the area I live in has the dreaded 4 year long waiting list for nursing school.

I would like stay in school as I'm wait listed for nursing school(s), so I was wondering which of these two year programs would compliment a RN education and why. I'm assuming physical therapist assistant is the better one, but I may be wrong.

http://www.zanestate.edu/curriculum/PTA.pdf

http://www.zanestate.edu/curriculum/OTA.pdf

I'm also going to look into getting a CNA license, but deciding on one of these two program my focus right now.

Thanks. :)


Preparation for (associate) nursing degree?
I have been getting ph calls from them (seems like they're soliciting). I have my bachelor's in Communications and plan to work toward my Master's degree in Elementary Ed. They apparently have an online program and said that if I take 2 classes every 8 wks, I can finish in a year to a year and a half.

But my question is, is this an accredited, credible, respected "university"? Apparently they have a campus and all that. Not that having a campus makes it legit...

Does anybody have any knowledge of this school, or any tips/ advice on how to find out if they're legit? Thank you!!! :)


Grand Canyon University... a "real" college?
I would like to work researching, developing and implementing programs to help children and families in third world countries and I'm not sure which degree would best prepare me for such a job and get me in the door for places like the Gates Foundation?


Is a masters in public health or public policy better to prepare me for working at a foundation?
I'm going to graduate with a bachelor's degree in health care admin./business in a year, but I will most likely be drafted to play professional baseball (low A in virginia) following graduation. I realize that pro baseball careers are usually very short-lived so I was considering air traffic control. Will my chances of getting a job be slim since I didn't attend a CTI program? How is the overall job outlook for the next 10 years?


Job outlook for Air Traffic Controllers?
The AA [Affirmative action program] was originally created to off-set an incredibly jaded social system that knowingly marginalized specific demographics.

Now, that system hasn't been completelely over-hauled, there are still disparities that exist in modern socieity with the U.S.--BUT, there are avenues for advancement --far more than existed when the program was first created

Seeing as how AA doesn't even benefit the group that pioneered it's development--Blacks, atleast not to the degree it benefits white women, it only stands to reasont that Blacks stand nothing to lose if it is revoked. So that when a Black does get a degree from Harvard, people can;t say, "You only got in because of AA"

No comments:

Post a Comment